General terms and conditions of Sale of Goods
In these Terms and Conditions of Sale, “Company” means “MANTAS SERVICES” and customer means the person, firm, company or corporation by whom the order is given.
• By entering the legal binding agreement of purchase (contract) with “the Company” the customer expressly withdraws from any right to dispute the transaction.
• All orders must be in writing and are accepted subject to these Terms and Conditions of Sale.
• No alteration or variation to the Contract shall apply unless agreed in writing by both the “Company” and the seller.
• The “Company’s” pricing varies for goods delivered (FOB) free on board transfer of goods*, EXW ex- works transfer of goods or FOA, free on airplane.
• The “Company” definitely declares that returns of goods for any reason shall not be accepted.
• Unless otherwise stated in “Company’s” order confirmation, all periods stated for delivery or completion run from the Effective Date and are to be treated as estimates only not involving any contractual obligations.
• The responsibility and cost of transportation, handling and insurance of goods solely lies on the customer.
• The present terms and conditions can only be modified in the form of writing.
• All notices and claims in connection with the sale of goods Contract must be in writing.
• For any legal dispute between the Company and the client, the competent Court is the one situated in the city of Thessaloniki, Greece.